Just A Girl In The World

Friday, August 05, 2005

Time flies when you are having fun...

It's been so long since I last posted...

Life's been busy, but good.

Last time I updated I was turning 30. Well it's been a few months now, and admitting to my age still seems to be a challenge, but I've grown comfortable in knowing of how much I have accomplished already in my life. I guess I'm just waiting for the next chapter, so I can see what the future may hold.

A friend of mine of many years is getting married tomorrow. I wish her every happiness in life and love. They will be honeymooning on a cruise through the Mediterranean, but they fly to London for 2 days and then leave from the port in Dover. My thoughts have not only been on the happy couple's beautiful day; but on the terrorism that has been happening in London. I pray my friend and her husband-to-be stay safe and enjoy every moment of their holiday to celebrate their marriage.

As for the rest of things, well as usual life is hectic, full of responsibilities and cherished moments. Sean & I celebrated our 2 yr anniversary in our relationship in May and things seem to be going well. I can hardly believe it will be a year in September that we've lived together.

Well I'll try to write a bit more often and update a lil more soon. I just hadn't really felt like writing but I think that spell is over with...

peace & love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home