Just A Girl In The World

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

o/` Beautiful Day o/`

U2 is coming to Ottawa in November!!!

Oh my gosh, I love this band so much and I cannot wait to see them in concert. Of course, both my boyfriend and sister woke me up yesterday morning before I left for work to tell me they had heard the announcement on 106.9FM, the Bear.

U2 added a whole string of new dates for their tour that began in Miami in March. And I am so happy Ottawa was one of the included cities. I was worried they would only include Toronto and/or Montreal...

I cannot wait until next Saturday when the tickets go on sale. I am just so excited about this concert announcement. It definitely helped ease me into Monday of yet another work week.

So wish me luck, for I know this event will sell out quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home