Just A Girl In The World

Monday, February 07, 2005

Brand new day.

Somehow in all the emotions of yesterday, I neglected to write in my blog on other subjects like I had initially thought I would.

So in recognizing the one thing I neglected to say in all of yesterday's posting, I really do love both my mother and my sister with all my heart, no matter what either of them believe.

Alas, it is a new day and hopefully it will bring with it sunshine, love and forgiveness.

Anyways, it's Monday; so work will be insanely busy and I won't have a chance to worry or reflect on anything but my customers. I'm working 1pm to 9pm, my least favorite shift in the world... but at least Sean will pick me up and I have a vacation day tomorrow.

I pray my mother's doctor appointment today goes well. She'll be in my thoughts, because no matter what, I want her to be well. And I'm sure arguing with either of us didn't help...

Alas, I must get ready for work.

So I must bid adieu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home