Just A Girl In The World

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Family drama...


princs1
Originally uploaded by rowann.

So the holidays are upon us, and for once in a few years I am happy to say I will not be working!

I am off from Dec 24th to the 27th and then again from December 30th to January 3rd.

And during this time, I will be spending Christmas at my mom's house. I cannot wait! I'll be arriving on Christmas Eve and staying through til the 27th of December.

This will be my first Christmas spent with my family because I was in retail where we were open every Christmas Day and then in a call centre that also remains open for the few people that call in on Christmas Day.

The holidays will be eventful as my younger sister and her daughter are coming out with me. The last six months things have been estranged between my mother and sister, so we'll see what happens...

Aren't the holidays always hectic ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home