Just A Girl In The World

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

With a click of my heels...


shoe
Originally uploaded by rowann.

My name is Dorothy, and these are my ruby slippers...

Hehehehe... so Sean & I went shopping on Sunday. I was intent on getting a new purse. So we visited quite a few different stores in search of a purse that would strike my fancy.

So I came home with one less purse... but with a brand new addition to my shoe wardrobe.

And I must say, I love them!

*despite the bowling reference someone made...


1 Comments:

  • I like everything about the shoe! The colour and style and especially the person's whose foot is in it. Nice to be home. I didn't run in to you in the halls this week. Let's connect very soon or the year will be over.

    Hugs and Kisses!

    By Blogger Louise, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home