Just A Girl In The World

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Grrl has arrived...

At 19, I was young, and very impressionable. I strongly believed I was truly invincible. I had all sorts of ideas, thoughts, and impressions about what the world was like. And of course, as I was preparing to venture out on my own, I thought I knew where my life would take me. So when the time came to fill out my highschool Yearbook list of ambitions, cherished moments, and favorite expressions; I chose this quote to sum up my existence so far.
"Life is what happens while you are making other plans." ~ Christian Slater in Kuffs

And ten years later, this quote still rings true for me about my existence every day. No matter what plans I make for the future, it is the day to day existence that has made me reconsider what I want in life and how to make that happen. For if I have learnt anything in life; it is this - nothing is ever certain, so enjoy every precious moment. Because it is not the destination that matters, but the journey that takes you there.

So welcome to my blog, I'm just a girl in the world.
I could be anyone, anywhere; free to be anything I want to be...

o/` Where are you going ? where do you go ?Are you looking for answers to questions under the stars ?If along the way you are growing weary, you can rest with me Until a brighter day and you're okay o/` ~ Where are you going ? ~ DMB

1 Comments:

  • Your blog looks Amazing! The writing is excellent grrl. Just give me a ring and I'll help you with "hello". It's much easier than it looks just not obvious until you do it.

    I would love to get a snapshot of you and Sean before I go (if you don't mind, with my phone).

    See you on Monday, if I don't hear from you sooner. Other news to share with you, too. I am getting a little nervous about my vacation.

    ttfn
    Louise

    By Blogger Louise, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home