Just A Girl In The World

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Waves...


fbeach
Originally uploaded by rowann.

If I had to choose just one place on earth to visit, it would be the Ocean.

Blue, calming water, lapping the shore tenderly or crashing against a pier... It soothes my very soul and reminds me of so many happy memories.

For awhile, I was visiting Fort Lauderdale every month because I was involved with someone who I met who lived there. Looking back, I miss the Florida that I fell in love with at the same time as the love affair.I will prolly expand more on my Florida adventures at a later date, but I wanted my second post to be about the beach...

Because now that the relationship has ended, it is Florida and the Ocean that I miss the most.

And as soon as I would step off the plane, it hits me, that in moments, I'll be driving along the A1A highway where I can see the ocean, smell it's wonderous scent and then touch my toes in it's wonderous waves...

Cool to the skin against a hot Florida day, but so refreshing... and if I close my eyes I can almost see the Ocean in my mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home